Experience ZLINE Attainable Luxury® with industry-leading kitchen and bath products that provide an elevated luxury experience, the Autograph Edition is inspired by the elegance of our home in Lake Tahoe. The Autograph Edition French Door Refrigerator in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel is a counter-depth refrigerator that perfectly integrates into your kitchen with a built-in look that stands flush with your cabinets. Enjoy premium features such as 45dB while also saving on energy with high-efficiency cooling and an energy-saving mode. This fridge offers space for all of your favorite items with extra-large door storage bins, two freezer drawers, and adjustable shelving. ZLINE stands by the longevity and durability of its refrigerators while ensuring further protection and peace of mind with a worry-free warranty. Choose from a variety of finishes from ZLINE's Autograph Edition, including Champagne Bronze, Matte Black, and Gold. The beauty of the Autograph Edition is infinite, just like the beauty found in Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada Landscapes. From our home to yours, enjoy a luxurious experience with every Autograph Edition Refrigerator.
This Refrigerator includes many unique features such as:
- Enjoy energy savings while maintaining professional power with this ENERGY STAR Certified refrigerator
- Handle matches ZLINE Autograph Edition Range, Rangetop, or Dishwasher with Accents
- Create more room for your items with a large fridge and freezer space at 22.5 cu. ft. capacity
- Adjustable shelving can be re-arranged to fit your family's needs
- Enjoy a clean look in your kitchen with fingerprint-resistant 430-grade stainless steel
- The flat door design provides a modern look that stands flush with your cabinets
- Two humidity-controlled crisper drawers help keep your food fresh
- Illuminate your entire refrigerator with 6 LED lights at the top and sides of the refrigerator
- Have peace of mind with a one year warranty
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.