Luxury isn't meant to be left desired - it's meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE 30" Alpine Series Convertible Wall Mount Range Hood in Stainless Steel with Remote Control, LED lighting, and Dishwasher-Safe Baffle Filters (ALP100WL)provides a professional culinary experience by pairing built-to-last quality with a timeless style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury® excellence with industry-first innovative technology designed to enhance your kitchen's capability.
This hood has many unique features such as:
- Remote Control Included - Enjoy maximum power and efficiency up to 30 ft. away from your ZLINE range hood with an included wireless remote control (2-AAA batteries not included)
- Powerful Ventilation - 500 CFM air flow (highest speed setting) effectively removes unwanted smoke and grease from your kitchen
- 4 Speed Fan Control - Conveniently choose the appropriate air flow for every meal with 4 fan speed options (260/340/420/500 CFM)
- Easy-to-Use Controls - Easy-to-operate control panel allow you to control the range hood lights, fan speed, and the 3-minute autotimer with delayed shutoff
- Dishwasher-Safe Baffle Filters - Reduce cleaning time with durable stainless steel baffle filters that are dishwasher safe
- LED Lighting - Easily illuminate your cooking space with 2 bright built-in LED lights
- Easy Installation - Mounting hardware, flexible ductwork (max length 72 in.), and a three prong plug are included to ensure a simple installation
- Stainless Steel Finish - Brushed 430 grade stainless steel provides superior durability and a timeless look in your kitchen
- ADA Compliant - Included easy-to-use wireless remote control offers improved accessibility and ADA compliance
- Industry-First Motor Warranty - Enjoy the high performance of your ZLINE range hood motor for years to come with an industry-first lifetime motor warranty
- Manufacturer Warranty - 3 year parts and lifetime motor warranty
- Electrical Requirement - 110-Volt/60 Hz
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.