SUMMIT is one of the market's leading suppliers of quality range hoods, with solid construction and a wide selection of choices for every kitchen. Made in the USA, the H1620PTCRDSS is a 20 inch wide under cabinet convertible range hood that can be installed for ducted or ductless (recirculating) operation. It can be used with top or rear venting and includes a pre-installed power cord with a 3-pronged plug. Additional features include a 2-speed fan, switchable light (bulb not included), and aluminum-charcoal filter to help ensure proper filtration of cooking odors. This range hood comes in a stainless steel finish. Additional choices are available in white and stainless steel (and bisque by special order), as well as additional sizes for 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 inch widths. Browse our website to explore our complete lineup.
- Designed for installation with 20" wide ranges and cooktops
- Includes a pre-installed 3' long power cord with a 3-pronged plug
- Black, white, and bisque also available in same size
- Use top or rear venting or convert into non-vented recirculating mode
- Variable speed for more venitlation options
- Switchable light offers more convenience in your kitchen (bulb not included)
- Provides thorough filtering to help eliminate cooking odors
- Solidly constructed for years of use
- Under cabinet hoods are available in 18", 20", 24", 30", 36", and select styles in 42" and 48"
|Height of Cabinet
||5.0" (13 cm)
||20.0" (51 cm)
||18.0" (46 cm)
|US Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
||15.0 lbs. (7 kg)
||17.0 lbs. (8 kg)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Number of Fan Speeds
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.